Sunday, July 19, 2009

new news, old news


Just found this e-postcard in my email files, advertising the textile center show. It should be up and running by now, tho it's not likely I'll get to see it - it being in Minneapolis. Starting to think about new projects, again, although I still can't quite see my way through my studio. I found the table top for a couple of days, but it seems to have disappeared again.
I've got one project that's been hanging around begun for ages, but just doesn't want to gel. So, in the meantime, planning new ones.
I've also been trying to put together a small bag of things to do next week, while I'm at a professional conference. We're lodging in a dorm, so I'm gonna have to find something to do at night. I've got my Kindle loaded up, and some beading to do (if they don't take away my little beading scissors on the plane).

1 comment:

CassyM said...

I'm coming to this late, but I love that photograph....