Sunday, October 26, 2008

pinned to my workspace...



In the spirit of keeping my fingers in art more consistently, and in getting ready for the Talmadge show (for those of you here in San Diego, that's Nov. 23), I'm still clearing up those previously unfinished projects that have been haunting my work table. While most people would say that the beading on these pins is the tedious part, I'm fine with all of that. It's sewing on the darned pin backs that gets me. These girls have been sitting for a couple of months now, just waiting to be pinned. I finished off a couple of pendants, too (no pix, yet).
I'm gearing up for a class with Laurie Mika next weekend. I've been brewing up some ideas of how to work her interesting mosaics into my dolls and their assorted parts. So, stay tuned for those.

No comments: